Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hell bent for leather.

I have a leather jacket I love.

I bought it AGES ago at the old Cockpit flagship in LA. It's a plain vanilla, undistressed, brown goatskin A-2 jacket. These jackets wear like iron, and mine is no exception. Going on 20 years, it still looks new.

The problem is that these days it looks too...um...affected. It doesn't really, y'know, go with much. If you wear it with khakis and so forth, you really look like a you're in full-on Hollywood Canteen flyboy mode.

So, now that it's winter and I may have to schlep northwards I'm looking for something.

Stay tuned.

-J.

2 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

Well. You look NOTHING like Rob Halford, if it makes you feel any better.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Joke said...

Well, YEAH, I know...but the worry is "Does it look like I'm TRYING to?"

-J.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home